A student may withdraw from a course until the date specified in the academic calendar with the payment of a fee.  A course withdrawal after that date will be permitted only for compelling non-academic reasons; students should consult with the Academic Dean of the faculty offering the course for detailed information.

  • No record of course enrollment will appear on the transcript if a course is dropped during the course-change period.
  • A grade of W will be recorded for course withdrawals initiated between the end of the course-change period and the course withdrawal deadline indicated on the academic calendar.
  • A grade of F* will be recorded for any student who informally drops a course without following the procedure outlined above. The signature of the instructor and the last date of attendance must be recorded on the withdrawal form.