Replace Course Grading Option

Matriculated graduate students may elect to repeat a course under the “Replace Course Grading Option.” The “Replace Course Grading Option” is available to matriculated graduate students as a one-time, single course option, subject to the approval of their adviser or department chair, and the Assistant Vice President for Graduate & Extended Learning. Under this option, when the course is repeated, only the second grade will be calculated in a student’s cumulative grade-point average.