Candidates for graduate degrees are assigned an academic advisor who will assist in developing a plan of study to reflect the student’s interests and career plans and to fulfill degree requirements. Students should not select courses without consulting their advisor or developing a plan of study.

Non-degree graduate students do not have an academic advisor. They may contact the department offering the course in which they would like to enroll for permission to register. For all other questions, non-degree students may contact the Assistant Dean of Graduate, Professional & Interdisciplinary Studies for advisement.