An undergraduate student may choose to have two Business majors by meeting the following requirements:
- The core courses apply to both majors.
- Students must take all "Required Courses" for both majors. If there is an overlap in this category between the two majors, then the common course(s) will apply to both majors.
- If a course is required for one major and an elective for the second major, then that course should be counted toward the major that requires the course(s).
- The second business major must have at least 15 credits of coursework over and above that of the first business major.
- If there are not enough courses in the list of electives for either of the majors, students should see the Dean.
- Students will receive one degree with the names of the two majors on the transcript.